ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

Watched on Youtube long before on here, but it is still hilarious and I love Zeurel. Seeing Ren and Stimpy inspired animation is hilariously awkward and creepily charming, great job Josh and Co. Need to see more :D

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Gotta love it, I'm a Brony and I love it :)

My Little Parody: FWBIM My Little Parody: FWBIM

Is it me or will this be better if they kept the voice actors as males lol. It is hilarious now I don't know how many times I've watched this, if it's a parody maybe the man voices and Robo-Pinkie would be better lol. That's my thoughts anyway. Can't wait for the first one :D

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Was ok

Animation was very good on the battle, but the sound effects, voice acting and music weren't very good. A lot of effort went into animating it but not enough into everything else.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Great Job

I don't see why everybody is getting so uppity about a penis, i'm sure almost all the people who wrote those reviews have seen one, no big deal i thought it was quite funny, and for a first upload its excellent, i'm guessing you have had some pretty good practice in the past. Keep up the good work hope to see those characters in another video, only criticism is to get maybe a female voice actor thats it i thought the actual acting was fine great work Matt

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

XD!

This is funny lol, not exactly what i expected but i guess i should have from the tumbnail art haha. Kind of a strange concept but because it lasts like a minute it works.
P.S. All the people calling this stupid grow up, its a penis ooooooooo seriously.

60 Frame Collab 2 60 Frame Collab 2

average ...

this was good but certainatly not worth front page. Some of the animation was good but most was mediocker. (sorry for spelling if it's wrong) Try to get more experienced animators next time.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

Can't wait !

I've always found your animation great, and as you have mentioned to me before you are a fan of Tim Burton and this kinda style, although he hasn't done any cartoon films this style of animation reminds me of his work. Keep this up because this could be an excelent series

P.S. When do you think you will be doing your next instalment of your sonic switched series because i was quite entriqued by it :)

Comick responds:

Yeah Tim Burton has really gone downhill :T All he does is remakes and Johnny Depp movies bleh. It turns out I'm really more of a fan of Henry Selick and he was the real mastermind behind the animation I love...like Coraline and the nightmare before xmas.

Also sonic switch is done. I posted a journal and a link to watch the last part....like 3 months ago in my ng journal. :b guess you missed it

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Lol i agree with all this

This video is exactly what i have been thinking since this game was released. And what really annoyed me is the fact that the majority of MW2's music was ripped right out of command and conquer generals, i meen how fucking cheap is that. IW ruined what could have been a great game. oh btw good video XD.

MoozipanCheese responds:

Wow, really?

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

to xF1cusx

it has nothing to do with being a poser, he probably likes Egoraptors videos and decided to make one of his own in Egoraptors style no posing involved only a fan flick. Well done i thaught it was good :)